Junior Management Consultant
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this tech start-up business. With over 1,000 employees this company has already had one set of investment and has seen success in Western Europe and scaling up at a huge rate in the UK.
This role is be part of the analytical and data support function working with various senior stakeholders regarding the different phases in their Implementation and Planning function. You effectively work as a Management Consultant strongly focusing on Analyst and Consultant for the business.
- Working alongside the different projects within the commercial buying and retail from immediate implementation to assessment to more strategic planning for the business as the company evolves.
- These projects can be around digital, buying, supply chain or planning.
- Provide insights through excel/tableau regrinding quantitative analytics, standardising, and qualitative performance assessments and measures.
- Participate in reviews of project deliverables to ensure that agreed targets are met to agreed standards
- Execute project plans and recommend revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs
- Bring your experience and ideas to innovate the governance, usage, and trust in data
- Mentor and upskill fellow group members
To be successful for this position you must;
- Has gained experience from the Retail, FMCG sector as a project management or external management consultancy working with retail clients.
- You may have worked in a central function, analyst or project manager or have similar skills
- This business is looking for high calibre individuals you must be a graduate or graduate calibre with work experience within a global organisation.
- Highly analytical skillset with the ability to identify and implement
- Have advance skillset in excel and/or tableau
- You must have strong project management experience
- Ability to engage & communicate with managers at all levels of an organisation in the change process
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing start-ups in this space where things move at a million miles an hour!
- It’s about making bold decision and being all in!
Benefits that are included in this role:
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Office space in central London and flexible working
- Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who is keen and ambitious to grow and invest their time in a start-up feel business. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you and you have the relevant experience, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2103-108862.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.