Junior Human Resources Analyst
| | |
Quest are proudly partnering a fast growing organisation on the lookout for a Junior Human Resources Analyst to join their operations team. The company has expanded internationally over the past year, and is on an amazing trajectory to expand further this year.
The fast growth will lead to internal progression opportunities and will suit someone ambitious and wanting to enhance their career.
The Junior Human Resources Analyst will be responsible for a range of tasks including:
- Building and monitoring workforce dashboards
- Help build KPI Framework across sites
- Track performance KPIs against staff headcount at various sites, and identify drop-offs or under performance
- Asses individual performances for staff who are excel and deserve recognitions (shout-outs, bonuses etc…)
- Partnering with other associates in the HR, Payroll and Onboarding Teams
The Junior HR Workforce Analyst will have:
- Atleast 1 years experience within a HR related role with Logistics, Warehousing or Operations business, responsible tracking workforce performance
- Data driven, and experienced using Excel and Tableau
- Used to workforce planning and performance tools to monitor staff performance
- Graduate or graduate calibre
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.