Junior Graphic Designer
| | |
Quest have partnered with a exciting Fashion retailer looking for a Junior Designer to work on Retail, Digital and Animation project.
The Junior Designer will be responsible for:
- Instore design across vouchers, signage, hoarding, window vinyl, window displays, wayfinding etc…
- Animated graphics Digital Signs
- Designing for marketing material across advertisements and posters
- Conceptualize visuals and development designs following a brief
- Assisting with artworking for any marketing material
- Assisting with social media graphics, including resizing assets, editing/resizing videos
- Supporting Senior Team members
- Assist with the management of assets, typography, logos, icons and branding
As a Junior Designer you have
- 2+ years’ experience designing within the retail space, both online and offline
- A portfolio showcasing your work including animations
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop
- Able to manage time effectively and manage multiple projects
- Work efficiently to a deadline
- Passionate about Fashion and keeping up to date with the latest trends
Get in touch with Jay Thandi to find out more
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.