Junior Garment Technologist (Interim)
| | |
About the company:
Quest Search and Selection is working with a Fashion retailer, that sell products at amazing prices getting people to save money, across Womenswear, Menswear and Childrenswear. They are looking for a Junior Garment Technologist to join the Harrow team.
Key Responsibilities as a Junior Garment Technologist:
· To regularly review the competition’s instore and online in terms of attention to quality, value for money.
· Understand market trends
· To ensure specs are created in time for tech pack deadlines by working with buying and design teams.
· Business lead in relation to customer returns and any customer reviews, ensure a corrective action plan is made with suppliers to prevent future returns
· To ensure teams are adhering to the trading calendar by working closely with the B&M teams.
To be successful, as a Junior Garment Technologist you need:
· To have experience working at an Assistant Garment Technologist level or Assistant fabric technologist level.
· To have experience working in a fashion retailer, ideally womenswear or manufacturer
· Strong excel skills and be adaptable to learn new systems
· Strong knowledge of consumer product safety requirement
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity, please apply by sending your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.