Junior Forecasting Analyst
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are proud to be recruiting for a Junior Forecasting Analyst for a well renowned premium retailer. The client is a global leader in the design of premium lifestyle products in fashion and home.
The position is to support with reporting process through accurate generation of Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual and Adhoc reporting.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities for this Junior Forecasting Analyst
- Maintain and create reports to provide clear analysis on KPI performance on Marketing & Promotional events
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual performance
- Support the Monthly Forecast & annual budget process by providing
- Competitor Trend analysis
- Collaborating with Store Field, Retail operation & Marketing
- Understand and analysing Regional retail trade performance
- Liaise with store operation teams
- Responsible for managing the trading calendar
To be successful in this Junior Forecasting Analyst
- Have worked as a Analyst, Merchandiser or planning with either Trade, Marketing or Financial.
- Have retail experience and understanding of retail KPI’s
- Strong analytical ability
- High level of computer literacy, Intermediate/Advanced level excel
- Understanding of Retail mathematics
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with business partners & stakeholders
- Attention to detail and able to maintain good accuracy levels
- Experience using Microstrategy & planning systems.
This business is a true global brand that offers the opportunity for growth and progression. Other benefits include bonus, holidays, season ticket loan, discount and pension. If this opportunity sounds like you please apply quoting the reference JO-1901-105749
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.