Junior Designer – (Digital and offline) – Luxury retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global, luxury brands.
We’re currently looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join the Marketing Team. This role will be heavily involved in creating marketing material for digital animation and screens in stores.
The responsibilities in this Junior Designer (Digital and offline) role –
- Design and developing in-store elements, such as vouchers, signage, window vinyl & displays, wayfinding etc.
- Design and development such as posters, advertisements & animated content for digital screens.
- Design and layouts for the Style News, instore magazine
- Supporting the Senior Design Lead with internal and external communications proposals & wrap up decks.
- Conceptualize visuals and development designs following a brief
- Assisting with social media graphics, including resizing assets,
- Assist with the management of library assets, typography, logos, icons and branding
The skills needed for this Junior Designer (Digital and offline) role –
- Ideally 2 years experience working in a Design role with both digital and offline experience within your portfolio
- Degree or equivalent in Graphic Design
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop
- Able to manage time effectively and manage multiple projects
- Understanding & Passion for Luxury fashion
- Able to work independently and is a self starter
- Strong design portfolio with digital and physical projects
- Have experience with animation
Benefits of thisJunior Designer (Digital and offline) position –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working – office and homebased post covid
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension
- Subsidised food & gym membership
This is a great opportunity to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the skils for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2104-108942.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.