Junior Communications Manager
| | |
Quest have partnered with a leading London based Fashion Retailer looking for a Junior Communications Manager to join their team to lead and execute their external strategy and work on a range of activations (PR, Experiential, Branding, Crisis Management etc…).
This is an exciting opportunity to drive brand awareness and bring the brand messaging to life across markets via all communication channels.
The Junior Communications Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing our company-wide communications strategy. The role will involve working collaboratively across teams, managing agency partners, external media relations and drive the communications agenda across the business to strengthen external reputation through execution of PR campaigns and development of marketing partnerships.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Manage the press office across verticles, including all PR reporting, external relationships, coordination of press visits and overall press driver
- Support 360 launch and PR/event delivery
- Liaise with external PR Agency Partners
- Support Senior Communications Executive with 360 store opening messaging across the group
- Develop and improve journalist relationships for PR team
- Work alongside Senior Communications Manager and senior stakeholders to advise on crisis management to protect brand image externally and internally
- Work with wider PR team and senior stakeholders to support reactive and consumer press facing statements including, speeches, media interviews and industry panels
- Support execution and development of PR profiling moments
- Act as a key support amongst departments for external facing communications
- Play a crucial role at company activations such as Financial results and lead event management
Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application for the Junior Communications Manager you will have:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in PR / Communications ideally gained within the Fashion or Beauty sectors within an Agency or Retailer
- Experience developing communications plans including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Strong relationships across business, consumer and trade titles
- Experience of generating creative ideas, proactively pitching ideas and delivering results
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paces and deadline-orientated environment
- Good presentation skills
- Strong communication skills with excellent use of written English and attention to detail
The salary on offer for this exceptional opportunity is between £30,000 – £35,000. To find out more about this exceptional opportunity get in touch with Jay Thandi.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.