Junior Buying Analyst
| | |
Quest are proudly partnering an innovative start up looking for a Junior Buying Analyst/Buying Assistant to join their team here in London. Extremely well funded, our client are expanding their teams here in London.
The Junior Buying Analyst/Buying Assistant will have a range of duties including:
- Preparing and organising documents for data entry, inputting data in to the data base and ensuring accuracy
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining product & key information documents with our suppliers
- Responding to information requests from warehouses
- Testing new database systems and software updates
Skills and Requirement
To be successful in your application you will have:
- 1+ Years experience within a Buying role
- Strong interest in the retail food sector
- Experience within retail food is highly desireable
- A relevant degree
Salary range for this role is between £25,000-£28,000 dependent upon experience and offer fast career progression and development opportunities.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.