Junior Buyer (Home)
| | |
Quest is working with successful retail business in the Middle East looking for a Junior Buyer (Home) to join their team in Dubai. We are ideally looking for someone who has relevant experience as a Buyer handling homeware product.
Your responsibilities as a Buyer will be the following:
– Assist the manager in developing and executing buying plans for the product lines
– Assist the team in preparing calendar and assortment plans
– Collaborate with key internal teams (e.g. design team, retail operations, production team) to ensure alignment on buying / planning objectives and KPIs
– Keep abreast with latest market trends and competitor activities
– Recommend design executions based on market trends to leverage on opportunities
– Prepare and submit relevant buying / purchasing analysis reports on a regular basis
– Perform related ad-hoc tasks
Desirable skills and background:
– Bachelor’s degree, with at 2-4 years’ experience in similar role
– Experience as a Buyer in homeware category
– Strong presentation, data analysis, project management skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Self-starter, well-organized, detail-oriented, can work independently and/or with a team
– Languages: English, Arabic (advantage)
If you are a proven Buyer professional looking for a new challenge to advance your career in a rewarding role, please apply today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.