| | |
Job Title Journalism Internship (6 months)
Join this online media publishing business that has titles in the Ecommerce, Retail and other business sectors. They continue to grow and are launching new digital titles. They seek a recent graduate, or under-graduate, placement student who seeks to gain work experience and training.
Work will be a combination of being office based (in Downtown, Dubai), or, working from home. As they are launching new publications in 2021 this is an excellent chance to be part of a new business start-up (with the backing of an established company).
Reporting to: Publishing Manager
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· News coverage – produce comprehensive, high quality copy to a daily schedule.
· Competitor research.
· Configure and set up daily Newsletters and e-shots.
· Produce and assist with content for Social Media platforms.
· Work with PR agencies and Press Offices to re-purpose stories.
· Assist with other online marketing campaigns and features.
· Contract Duration: 6 months, 5 days a week.
· NB – the company produces news 7 days per week so some flexible working is required
· Qualifications University graduate or student in Journalism or English
· Experience: – Writing, Journalism, Content or Blogging Experience
· Ability to conduct research and some basic Photoshop, Video editing and SEO.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please forward a copy of your CV. We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.