Italian Sales and Marketing Executive
| | |
Quest have partnered with a growing Pureplay brand within the CBD Marketing looking for an Italian speaking Sales and Marketing Executive to grow out new opportunities with the Italian Market.
The right person must be already based in Europe or the UK and be fluent in speaking both English and Italian.
Our client is a young and dynamic business, that has overseen a tremendous amount of growth over the past 3 years. With international offices, this is a great chance to build your career within a rewarding company.
The Sales and Marketing Executive will have a range of responsibilities including:
- Working closely with the Sales Director to devise a successful Go-To-Market strategy specifically for the Italian speaking markets
- Generating new business and identify new areas for growth
- Maximise and enhance existing customer spend through building relations with key partner stakeholders
- Daily processing of customer orders in the CRM system to include; creating new customer accounts, raising and collating all customer invoices and reconciling accounts
- Manage customer enquiries regarding invoices via the phone and email
- Raising credit notes and re-shipping orders when required
- Liaise with purchasing manager to create bespoke orders and set up payment details
- Localising/translating marketing collateral for the Italian Market
- Support marketing team outreach to influencers, affiliates and others related partners specifically for the Italian speaking markets
- Coming up with new marketing strategies utilising Social, Email and other channels
Skills and Experience Required
As the Sales and Marketing Executive you must be fully fluent in spoken and written Italian and have a professional proficiency in English.
You will posses good commercial awareness, have an understanding of the CBD market within Italian markets and a passion for the industry.
You will be self-motivated and self-motivated with experience within a new business role already.
The role has a base salary between €18,000-22,000 euros and the right applicant must be based within the UK or Europe. Contact Jay Thandi for any further details.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.