IT Office Administrator
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently recruiting for this omnichannel business. The business has over 100 POS and a strong presence online.
The business is looking for an IT Administrator to provide organisational, administrative support for the IT Department Management and general clerical support for the IT Department. To control all administration regarding purchase orders and software licensing and maintenance contracts.
The roles and responsibilities of this IT Administrator position –
- Maintain all aspects of the IT Directors diary
- Organise, schedule, and arrange all internal meetings initiated by the IT Management team
- Answer general department telephone enquiries.
- Ensure that an adequate supply of stationery is held for use in the IT Department
- Manage Purchase ordering ensuring that spending does not exceed the available budget
- Producing PO number when needed
- Dealing with licensing renewals of software and upgrades for the team
The requirements of this IT administrator position –
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of Excel
- Has worked in an admin role support IT previously or currently
- Good communication & organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual prepared to go the extra mile
- Telephone Communication skills
The benefits of this IT Administrator position –
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment
This is a great opportunity to be part of a business that has invested a large number of resources, investment and training in scaling up their stores & digital offer. They are keen to recruit the right candidate who is excited about the challenge ahead.
If this sounds like you, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2110-109529.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.