| | |
A leading on-demand mobile application company in Kuwait is looking to augment their team of iOS Developers. They are also involved in providing services B2B and B2C services. They are currently present several countries in the Gulf region.
Your responsibilities as an iOS Developer are as follows:
* Develop and maintain the company’s mobile application.
* Design, build, and manage a highly reliable Swift Code.
* Develop the iOS platform and integrate them with their back-end services
* Identify and resolve application issues, and ensure its optimum performance at all times.
* Keep abreast with the latest technological and industry trends.
* Work with other engineers, QA, and developers and participate in weekly team meetings
* Ensure that customer experience standards are always met.
Desirable skills and background:
* Graduate of Computer Engineering or Computer Science
* At least 3 years’ experience in iOS application development, preferably product-focused.
* Knowledgeable in the latest trends in iOS and Swift
* Working knowledge in: UIKit, Core Animation, GCD & Networking, Design patterns & Object-Oriented Programming, Xcode, socket based networking (preferred)
* With hands-on experience in: Continuous Integration (CI), Unit Testing on iOS
If you are looking for a progressive career in marketplace application company based in Kuwait, please apply today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.