Inventory / Merchandise Analyst
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this market leading premium retail retailer. This business has 70 stores in the UK and is a true omni-channel business that offers a beautiful carefully edited range & stocks branded, own label and bespoke fashion.
Your primary role as an Inventory / Merchandise Analyst is to have daily contact with the stores to track sales trends and ensure that they have the right products & quantities via completed sales plans.
Responsibilities of an Inventory / Merchandise Analyst –
- Conduct regular reviews of the top stores to elevate performance in other regional stores.
- Work with the Buying team to propose a range structure including options and price architecture
- Ensure all channels have the optimum size and depth of product ranges and sizes to support and deliver store plans vs grading .
- You will be interacting and dealing on a day to day basis with our Retail Operations; Stores; Finance Merchandising and Hire teams.
- Updating and re-forecasting of Stock Sheets to identify Model Stock orders required and overstocks to be recalled.
- Ensure the stores have the correct stock availability throughout the season
- Manage relationships with suppliers to ensure that intake is in line with the phasing plans
- Analysis demand, make appropriate suggestions on short- and long-term buys
To be successful in this Inventory / Merchandise Analyst –
- Circa 5 years’ experience in a Merchandise Analyst, Inventory Analyst/Planner, Data Analyst or Branch Merchandiser in a Head Office environment.
- Ideally has worked in a Branch, Allocation, Stock, Demand Planning or Inventory position
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to use Excel to a high level & other reporting programmes.
- Power BI experience is desirable for not essential
- This is a new role to be part of the team so need someone who is adaptable and can grow the position further
The Benefits of this Inventory / Merchandise Analyst position –
- Flexible working – 3 days a week on the office
- Free Gym
- Life Assurance
- Staff discount
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please apply with your up to date CV today quoting JO-2204-110060.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.