Internship – Data Management
| | |
Quest is an international, award winning HR & Recruitment Consultancy with a great reputation for placing Marketing, Sales, Buying and Logistics staff in FMCG and Retail companies. We focus on middle and senior management staff to a range of clients in the UK and across the world. We have offices in London and Dubai.
The Dubai Office has several opportunities for new graduates or undergraduate to work as interns and learn in Data Management for an Online Media Publishing business.
As an Intern you will assist in the following duties:
- Dealing with data – MailChimp data, a Salesforce based CRM platform, segmenting into groups
- Utilizing the company’s CRM and resources
- Monitoring SEO and competitive landscape
- Monitoring and preparing Website analysis
- Helping in the preparation of daily/monthly reports and lead generation projects
- Performing administrative duties (e.g. Data entry, managing/updating databases)
Requirements of an Ideal Candidate:
- Recent graduates or placement students.
- Someone who is eligible to work here (Dubai)- typically you will be on your parent’s visa.
- A highly organized individual with a passion to learn and progress their skills.
- Possessing a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Interested in business, analytics, Online Media Publishing, or Digital as a career for longer term
- Very proficient with MS Office applications (i.e. Excel) and social media.
- Amenable to work at Downtown Dubai (walking distance from Burj Khalifa Metro Station)
This role will allow you to build on your existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience while you work in a positive, fun and fast-paced environment. To apply, please get your CV through to us today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.