International Franchise Account Manager – Retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partner within the global, destination retailer, that has been established for over 100 years with a large international presence.
This role is to work closely with the international partnerships, stores and sourcing teams in growing own-brand sales with existing and new franchise/wholesale partners. You will be operating in a customer facing role and will be the connection between head office, stores and their sourcing office.
The roles and responsibilities of this International Franchise Account Manager position are –
- Export sales & growth targets with existing and new accounts
- Plan, deliver and maintain own-brand product brand and integrity via sourcing team.
- To give daily trading support to international partners by analysing sales data and highlighting opportunities and risks
- Manage and distribute the international range plans
- Work with franchisees and the UK buying team to work as a conduit to developing range offers
- Manage the overall International requirement by working with UK B&M, Q&A and the sourcing team in FE Asia from a sourcing and fulfilment point of view.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently to all departments that are affected by International operations
- Support and manage the on-boarding of new franchise partnerships and store openings
To be successful in this position as an International Account Manager role you must have –
- Overall commercial understanding of Product and international markets from a retail or wholesale point of view
- Have driven sales and margin growth in previous roles
- Client facing management experience
- Working in a Commercial, Account Management, Franchise, Operations, Buying or Merchandising background – in an international, wholesale or international capacity.
- Experience of implementing and reviewing strategy
- Can build a strong dynamic working relationship with all partners in the UK & abroad
- Able to identify actions to drive sales & profit growth
- Acute appreciation of working practices, global promotional calendar & cultures where stores will be in.
- Strong Excel skill (desirable)
This diverse and unique role will offer competitive salary, travel, generous holiday, bonus and other benefits to make this an even more exciting role with the opportunity to progress! If this sounds like you & that you have the relevant skillset please send your cv and quote the reference JO-1812-105711 .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.