Internal Auditor – Finance & Accounting
| | |
This multi-product retailer is looking for a Financial Internal Auditor to support their business growth & be instrumental to their wider leadership team. This company has the local knowledge, infrastructure and expertise for their expanding retail stores estate and it’s an exciting time to join a fast-paced, retail environment.
This Auditor role is to support the Financial Controller is to ensure the financial processes and controls are in place to prevent fraud to optimise and monitoring compliance.
Please note this company is proactively targeting people on the mainland UK who are open to relocation as this role is based in Jersey.
The roles and responsibilities of the Internal Auditor position include –
- To lead the assessment and continuous improvement of all Group financial processes and controls
- Assist in the maintenance of the Group’s Risk Register and Risk Management Framework
- To design and oversee the store compliance programme and training in terms of processes and controls
- To execute the approved annual internal audit plan
- To ensure that the financial processes and controls of any acquisitions or joint ventures are compliant.
- Development of the Group’s Risk Management Framework and maintenance of the Risk Register
Required Qualifications, Qualities needed for this FinancialInternal Auditor role –
- Part qualified or qualified as ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CIA
- Previous audit/internal audit experience is essential
- Investigate, negotiate, mediate and resolve issues
- Open to relocation
- High attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability to multi-task
Benefits of this Financial Internal Auditor role –
- Relocation costings to help you find a property.
- Bonuses (profit related) additional £12,000 – £13,500
- Private Healthcare
- Staff Discount across all stores.
Relocating to the Channel Islands represents a fantastic opportunity and lifestyle that you perhaps cannot obtain in the UK; lower tax rate and social security (on average an extra 4-6k per annum compared to the UK!) This is one of the sunniest places in the British Isles & as VAT has not been levied in the Channel, luxury goods have often been cheaper than in the UK or in France. Though they appreciate that this is a big move they are very committed in making the relocation and on-boarding as seamless as possible. They will book initial hotel bookings & flights and you will receive full visa to work on the island.
If the role is suitable to your needs & you re open for a change of scenery! If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV today! quoting the reference JO-2104-108928.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.