Infrastructure Security Architect
| | |
Quest is working in partnership with a Bank who are looking for a Infrastructure Security Architect to be based in Kuwait. You will be ensuring that the future infrastructure and security solutions complies with the industry best practices.
As an Infrastructure Security Architect, you will:
- Develop the overall infrastructure and security architectural perspective in line with the bank’s strategy
- Continuously research emerging technologies and propose changes to the existing architecture
Desirable skills and background:
- Experience architecting high-available infrastructure for digital banking
- Experience in information security & architecture related areas in a financial sector.
- Recommended obtained security certification (e.g. CISM, , OSCP or CISSP)
- Excellent command of English and preferably Arabic as well
If Deep knowledge and understanding of key IT infrastructure and security trends within
financial institutions, then this is a great opportunity for you. If you are interested apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.