Influencer Marketing Strategist
| | |
Quest Search and Selection have partnered with a leading Health and Wellness business, looking for an Influencer Marketing Specialist to join the team, establish relations with key partners and build an effective affiliate programme within the fast growing CBD sector.
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the fastest growing sectors around the world!!
The Influencer Marketing Specialist will grow and manage the businesses online partner relationships with influencers, affiliates, other brands/breeders as well as drive community outreach working with local community, non-profit and Academic/Research Groups within the Legal Hemp and Cannabis industries.
- Manage existing influencer, affiliate, breeder and partner community and implement effective communication strategies to ensure all partners are kept up to date with the latest marketing initiatives and product launches
- Identifying and recruiting new partners, for co-marketing opportunities, enhancing brand and helping educate the public to products available in the market
- Develop and implement a global country specific go-to-market strategy for Partner Marketing
- Work with the social media and content teams to develop content in partnership with other brands/breeders, influencers and business partners
- Work with influencer community to creative innovative campaigns across social channels
- Build out incentivisation strategy and manage and track programs to influencers and commissions payments to affiliate network
- Analyse and report program performance
- Submit weekly progress reports and attend and contribute at team meetings
Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application for the Influencer Marketing Specialist you will have:
- 2+ years experience within Influencer Marketing, ideally with experience or a high degree of knowledge about the Legal Hemp and Cannabis industries
- Ability to communicate and advocate ideas as well as execute and be hands-on
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PPT) and ability to pick up new software
- (such as affiliate platform and social media software) easily
- An understanding and working knowledge of digital marketing channels and KPIs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A personal or professional interest in the cannabis industry
The role will suit someone self-starting, able to build relations across industries, devise a strategy and take it to market. The right person will be commercially driven and able to devise marketing plans with a plan for Return On Investment.
Our client offers flexible working (2/3 days in the office in the Cotswold) and a whole host of perks and a generous salary between £28,000 – £32,000.
Get in touch with Jay Thandi to find out more.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.