Influencer Marketing Manager
| | |
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global Businesss, with an established network of micro and macro influencer within the Health, Wellness, Beauty and Fashion sectors. They are looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager to come in and manage the team, delivering international campaigns with an exceptiional roster of talent.
My client offer a whole host of benefits from a free lunches, regular socials, career progession opportunities and quarterly bonuses.
The Influencer Marketing Manager role will suit someone immersed within the world of social, understanding the latest trends (yes we mean Tik Tok) with a solid track record of driving sales through exciting and creative campaigns. You will have worked within brand/s from the Health, Wellness, Beauty and Fashion sectors and have contacts from at least one of those industries.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of 5, plus 5, sharing best social and influencer practices to drive conversions
- Handling influencer negotiations and ensuring campaigns are generating a profit through conversions
- Working on creative and innovative campaigns
- Delivering on multi-brand campaigns and utilising network of influencers to deliver success
- Setting KPIs and ensuring team understand expectations
- Working with Senior Leadership Team and sharing industry trends
- Identifying new talent for the roster and matching talent with right brand partner to ensure brand consistency
- Working on high volume of international campaigns
The perfect Influencer Marketing Manager would have executed a high volume of multi-brand influencer campaigns, with a strong track record of driving profit. This is a highly commercial role, requiring someone who looks beyond the creative and utilises data and insights to track conversions.
To be successful within your application you would have:
- A strong knowledge of all current marketing trends and all social platforms (Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc.. etc..)
- Managed a team between 3-7 people previously
- Have executed/coordinated 100-200+ influencer campaigns
- Ideally you have come from a eCommerce retailer or brand but agency backgrounds would be considered
The role offer relocation to Europe and relocation assistance is also on offer.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.