Influencer Marketing Manager- (Open to relocation candidates)
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are working with this global, eCommerce Marketing company which work with clients within online retail brands and digital influencers to deliver branded content & financial revenue. This is a truly global business, operating in nearly 50 countries and working with influencers worldwide.
The roles & responsibilIties of the Influencer Marketing Manager position –
- To be responsible for creating a cohesive and consistent digital strategy through Influencer Marketing for the eCommerce brands & retailers you represent .
- These businesses sit within the fashion lifestyle and beauty categories and you will be responsible for the influencer marketing strategy to work with the right influencer, in the markets, content and ROI
- You will manage a team of 4/5 people who will assist with executing the campaigns and managing the influencers including negotiation of rate, content etc.
- This candidate will also be involved in the analysis of the of marketing campaigns and being involved in the analytic data.
- Providing ongoing reports and communication with the clients
- Taking responsibility for the cost-efficiency of the campaigns and ROI.
To be successful in this Influencer Marketing Manager position –
- You need to be experienced in the Influencer, eCommerce Marketing and Content space at a Manager or Executive level.
- Ideally have experience within the eCommerce retail or consumer brand space.
- Have managed people at an Assistant, Executive or Intern level
- A good understanding of the Influencer Marketing industry in Europe.
- Have executed/coordinated 100-200+ influencer campaigns
- Posses strong interpersonal and communications skills
Benefits of this Influencer Marketing Manager position –
- Monthly bonuses!
- Quarterly bonus based on your personal and team performance – circa 6-8k per annum
- Lunch paid for by company
- Organised company events
- Support with remote on-boarding and induction
- 24 days holiday and 8% holiday allowance
- Relocation assistance – this business is open to candidates who are not based in Amsterdam and will organise flights and initial housing costs for relocation to this beautiful city to secure the best talent!
This is a great opportunity to be part of a global brand, with network of the best influencers in Europe and globally and be part of an progressive tech business. If you feel you have the right skills for this role please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2006-108064.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.