Hybris Product Manager
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with a leading retailer within the GCC region looking to expand their ecommerce teams in Dubai. As our client expand their digital offering they are looking for a Hybris Product Manager to join their team.
The Role and Responsibilities
As the Hybris Product Manager you will be responsible for overseeing all eCommerce related operations, strategies, logistics and management of technologies/partners to grow the E-Commerce businesses for the Retail group. The role requires someone with a blend of technical and management experience.
The primary roles & responsibilities of the Hybris Product Manager position include:
- Managing and improving the site performances
- Testing features and optimising the user experience
- Overseeing all operations of the E-Commerce business such as inventory management, shipment deliveries, order processing and customer service.
- Supervising the daily upkeep of E-Commerce portals and any Bug fixes
- Supporting the digital marketing team
- Managing financials of softwares and programs required for the websites.
- Managing a team of 4 eCommerce Executives to ensure coordination between all functions of the business.
Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in the Hybris Product Manager position you will have
- Extensive relevant experience managing and knowledge of Hybris eCommerce Platforms within a retail setting
- Atleast 7 years’ Ecommerce experience
- Well versed with industry best E-Commerce practices
- Managing teams
- Also experience is ASP.net store front is desirable
- Proficiency in MS Excel, SEO, SEM and Google analytics
The benefits of this eCommerce Product Manager position –
- Staff Discount
- Bonus Scheme
- Private medical insurance for self & family
This is great company that truly put their customer and people first and operate within a professional and entrepreneurial environment. If you have the required skills and think can work well in this culture please apply today or reach out to Jay from the Quest team.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.