HR Training Manager – Retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are delighted to partner with this Saudi-based group of companies that are involved in Retail, Food & Beverage and Real Estate. This role is with one of their global retail brands focusing on non-food retail and technology and fast becoming a more one-stop, destination shopping experience!
This role is focused on developing and training managers and staff members, including design and delivery of management programs.
The roles and responsibilities of this HR Training Manager position –
- Directs the needs assessment for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
- Identifies and incorporates best practices and implement these into training programs & plans.
- Designs and develop HR training programs for management and employees.
- Develops learning activities, audio-visual materials, guides and plans.
- Review KPI evaluations of training courses and the effectiveness of the courses and staff performance
- Trains employees on HR issues and practices.
- Consults with management on performance, organizational and leadership matters.
- Can conduct needs assessments and skill gaps to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and company performance.
To be successful in this HR Training Manager position –
- You must have Training and HR experience within a retail or FMCG setting
- You must have experience of delivery & assessment of training requirements
- Design of Training material is desirable.
- You must have at least a Bachelor’s degree or chartered qualification for example CIPD.
- 3+ years of training experience
- That has operated at a management level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
The benefits of this HR Training Manager role-
- Tax free salary
- Private healthcare
- Flights for yourself and family
If this job profile reflects the level of your expertise and knowledge within a digital marketing position, then please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2104-108876.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.