HR Recruitment &Training Officer
| | |
Ensure a clear understanding of the organization’s workforce requirements in order to attract the right talents and ensure the recruitment policy and processes are clearly understood by all key stake holders and duly followed to ensure fair play and effective recruitment.
Ensure we have an effective Learning and development programme in place for the overall success of our employees’ growth and development by working very closely with all the departments.
Recruitment, Interns recruitment, Training & Development, Key traning programmes, HR Connect Training and Development Module, HR Connect Performance Management Module, Tax.
- Performance Management responsible to develop the module in HR connect with the service provider.
- Provide employees with the necessary manuals as to how to go about using HR connect to carry performance reviews and setting annual targets.
- Support with the review and validation of all reviews and targets set to ensure these have been carried out properly.
- Generate the necessary reports.
- Provide support to Tax Function in developing and implementing Tax compliance management system and controls.
- Ensure that Tax implications are considered in HR processes and HR-related financial planning.
- Provide support to Tax Function during Tax audits.
- Keep abreast of current development in the tax landscape in the region.
- Evaluation of training and personnel development measures based on the efficiency and effectiveness criteria (learning and transfer success, trainer feedback and participant feedback.
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement in individual and organizational development activities, services and policies.
- Support the HR Director to develop and implement learning strategies.
- Identifying the talents i.e. high performers / high potentials / low performers.
- Implementation of e-learning.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.