HR & Payroll Assistant – Premium Retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this global retailer and brand, steeped with heritage but still pride themselves on innovation & design for their tech and electronic products.
The HR & Payroll Assistant role will provide support in a HR generalist capacity but with key focus on administrating the payroll for the business, recruitment and onboarding and providing HR reports.
They key responsibilities of this HR & Payroll Assistant position –
- Administer the remuneration and benefits of all employees on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Create and analyse HR data to support key strategic decisions & projects in the business.
- Assisting with recruitment and utilising the ATS software and managing the full process through to on-boarding
- First point of contact for HR helpdesk
- Support HR team with general admin tasks
To be successful in this HR & Payroll Assistant position –
- Have experience in a HR/Payroll or Recruitment background at an Assistant/Executive or Advisor level
- You must have experience of running the monthly payroll
- CIPD part or full qualified or qualified by experience
- Proven HR experience with a track record of building good professional relationships with internal stakeholders
- Happy to work in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable in putting together HR reports
- IT literate, across all Microsoft Office suite
- Confident in using HRIS systems and /or ATS Systems
The benefits include in this HR & Payroll Assistantposition include –
- Pension contribution
- Staff discount across the brand
- Flexible working
- This is a great opportunity to work for a premium global brand
If you feel you have the right responsibilities for this position, please apply today quoting the reference JO-2011-108405.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.