HR Executive (Saudi)
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is working with a premier retail group in the Middle East seeking for an HR Executive to join their team in Riyadh. We are ideally looking for someone who is proactive, smart, and has experience handling bulk hiring in the retail industry.
As an HR Executive you will be assisting the HR Manager in the following:
– Manpower Planning and Recruitment
– Training and Talent Development
– New hire onboarding and orientation
– Employee Relations and Talent Management
– Human Resource Information System (HRIS) management and monitoring
– Collaborate and support key internal teams (e.g. Learning Development)
– Drive and implement HR initiatives
– Related ad hoc tasks
Desirable skills and background:
– Bachelor’s degree, with at least 2 years’ experience in HR (Recruitment)
– Retail industry experience highly desirable
– Knowledge of HR processes/policies and local labor law
– Strong collaboration, planning, and coordination skills
– Able to work independently or with a team
– Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
– Saudi/KSA national (required)
If you are looking for a new challenge at the same time wanting to join a thriving multinational company in Saudi Arabia, apply with your updated CV now.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.