HR Business Partner – North
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this luxury multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Home, Outdoor & Fashion brands.
They are currently looking for a HR Business Partner to support the retail side of the business in their North regions and will be reporting directly into the Head of People Performance.
The roles and responsibilities of this HR BP role are :
- Field based role partnering with stakeholders (Store & Area Managers) delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives
- Create and implement a People Plan for key business areas with actions that support the delivery of the company strategies.
- Key focus areas will be organisational design, ensuring roles and structures are fit for purpose, talent attraction, retention and development to support succession planning.
- Support Managers to proactively manage employee relations issues.
- Work collaboratively with other People teams to deliver transformational change projects
- Support with initiatives to drive improved engagement levels, positively impacting on people KPIs
- Act as a trusted advisor to partners, providing valued & effective coaching & guidance.
- Identify and build best practice people frameworks, solutions, process & tools that can be used in the business to enhance people/business performance.
To be successful in this HR BP role –
- 4+ years experience in a similar role or in a HR generalist role partnering roles within the retail sector is essential.
- Open to flexible working with 1 day a week in head office and the rest in stores etc
- You must be able to drive and have a full UK driving license.
- Prior experience working in a fast paced environment within a highly customer centric service or retail environment
- Ability to establish effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Able to shape & lead initiatives/change projects
- Strong Analytical skillset
- Ability to work well under pressure.
The benefits of this HR BP role are –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Monthly incentives
- Car / allowance potential
- Hybrid working model
- Holiday Allowance
If you are interested in this role and have the right experience, please do apply with your CV today quoting reference no. JO-2206-110223
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.