HR and Resourcing Intern
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is looking for an HR and Resourcing Intern to work within the recruitment team at our Dubai office. You will be working closely with our Recruitment Team in a role that combines research work, data analysis and recruitment.
The responsibilities of the HR and Resourcing Intern will include:
· Conducting searches on Quest database and filtering out lists to meet search criteria;
· Manage our CRM system by keeping records up-to-date and accurate;
· Performing research and producing reports as and when required;
· Exporting client or candidate lists from database onto excel for email marketing campaigns;
· Multi-task several different projects and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
· Assist in background of social media- posting on LinkedIn groups, content curation and competitor analysis;
· Preparing formatted CV.
Requirements of an Ideal Candidate
· Highly organized, detail oriented and proactive;
· Ability to assimilate new information readily
· Able to manage multiple, time sensitive tasks, simultaneously
· Must be able to define and work to deadlines
· Professional, punctual and has a customer-focused attitude
· Creative, adaptive and attentive, in particular to new social media features and trends.
· Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and other MS Office programs is a must
· Prior experience with social media marketing and with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and/or other graphic editors would be a plus.
This internship opportunity is most suitable for people based in the UAE who have just graduated or are looking for some work experience. As an intern, you will be reimbursed for travel and sustenance.
This role will allow you to build on your existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience while you work in a positive, fun and fast-paced environment. To apply, please get your CV through to us today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.