HR and Payroll Executive
| | |
An exciting opportunity has arisen with an international FMCG brand to join their HR team as a HR and Payroll Executive. Joining a tight-knit HR team, this is a great opportunity for someone to learn from senior team members and support across Human Resources, Recruit, Onboarding and Employee Wellbeing functions.
Based near Wembley, our client offers a whole host of perks including private medical, eyecare tests, flexi-working, onsite parking and more.
The HR and Payroll Executive will support across Payroll, HR and the Recruitment and Onboarding, collating key information, ensuring
- Act as first point of contact for HR queries and helpdesk
- Maintain and fully utilise the HR system
- Support HR team with general admin tasks and the Head of department to manage legal requests from different Divisions
- Administer the remuneration and benefits of all employees on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Create and analyse HR data to support key strategic decisions
- Process monthly Payroll, accurately, to deadline and to meet audit requirements (salary, commission, bonus, year-end journals, pension etc)
- Prepare reports and analysis as required
- Manage all aspects of recruitment, primarily using the Recruitment software (Talos), managing the full process through to on-boarding
- Manage internal intranet to upload and manage content, employee surveys, extending platform, deal with internal queries and intranet providers etc
- Create clear and concise JDs, job adverts and ensure consistency with branding guidelines
The Skills and Experience
To be successful in your application for HR and Payroll Executive position you will have a CIPD qualification or extensive relevant experience. You will have proven HR experience with a track record of building good professional relationships and credibility and trust with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
You will be up to date with of UK Employment Law and posses knowledge of changes to legislation.
As the role involves managing payroll, you will have demonstrable experience of payroll management and dealing with HMRC.
To be successful in your application you will be IT literate, confident in using HRIS systems, excellent knowledge of MS Word; advanced level Excel and strong Power Point. You will be an excellent team player with a positive, can-do attitude. Naturally working within HR and Payroll you will posses a strong attention to detail, organisation and time-keeping.
The role is based near Wembley and the ability to commute to North West London is essential.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.