HR Analyst (Planning & Performance Manager)
| | |
Quest are working with an exciting start up business looking to recruit a HR Analyst (Planning & Performance Manager) to join their team in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a data-driven HR professional to take responsiblity of designing, implementing and managing Workforce needs of the business.
Your responsibility will be to look into the demands of the business and growth in new territories, to forecast the workforce needs, during peak and normal trading periods.
Key responsibilities include:
- You will be responsible for detailing the overall approach for a specific project and in turn how this will affect the wider business
- You will be responsible for collecting and adjusting the data when necessary and making sure that the data is comparable in a week to week basis and between the countries and regions
- You will be responsible for the overall creation and maintenance of the capacity plan
- You will ensure that the best in class models and algorithms support internal customers
- You will analyse process inconsistencies across regions, to drive standardization and implement a consistent process
To be successful in your application you will have previous experience in a similar HR Analyst role, in a high growth national business.
- You will need to understand the end-to-end process for the Resource Planning projects that you support
- You will work to the capacity planning process, ensuring key deliverables are output as per the process
- You will be data driven and can utilise insight to forecast Workforce demands
- You will need strong stakeholder engagement skills
The role offer lots of growth and progression opportunities and will suit someone with a background in a technology start up organisation.
Prior experience using Fountain ATS system is highly desireable.
Contact Jay Thandi for more details.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.