| | |
Quest Search & Selection are working with a premium, international business within the jewellery, watch, time pieces and accessories sector. This brand is steeped with heritage but still pride themselves on innovation & design in the market today. The business is part of a wider group which offers the manufacturing and sale of finished jewellery, watches and accessories across the world.
They are looking for an HR Advisor in a generalist capacity for retail store management and head office team. This role will include all aspects of HR, which involved, Employment Relations, Recruitment, Learning and Development; enabling the business to achieve their commercial objectives through the engagement and success of their people.
They key responsibilities of this HR Advisor position:
- Have a full oversight, whilst advising and supporting managers with employee relation issues (capability and performance, disciplinary issues, grievance and long-term sickness)
- Strategically support the business in formulating HR strategies, policies and plans in all areas of HR.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders to proactively address people focused requirements
- Provide a systematic recruitment and selection service in order to meet the Company’s resourcing needs by managing the end-to-end recruitment process
- Be able to perform selection tools such as personality profiling, aptitude and skills testing for senior appointments.
- Be involved with proactive successful plans and succession and sign of for promotion and development of your area.
- Onboarding and overseeing that all technical training needs are being met.
- Remain up to date on employment legislation and ensure that any changes in legislation are updated or amended in the Company’s policies.
- This is based in head office in London but circa 2/3 days a week you will be going to stores in the UK as part of your partnership position.
To be successful for this HR Advisor position, you need to:
- Have worked in a HR capacity whether that be in a Business Partner, Advisor or Manager capacity.
- Have come from a retail or luxury brand environment.
- Have past or current experience within luxury or premium retail environment
- Ideally, be CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Have operated in a Generalist HR capacity
- Show evidence of business partnership in relation to Regional Manager or Head Office at a “Head of” capacity.
- Have end to end recruitment experience
- Have solid ER experience with up to date knowledge of Employment law experience
- Be flexible on traveling to stores and their Head Office in East London
The benefits include in this HR Business Partner position include –
- Bonus up to £3,000
- Pension contribution
- Staff discount across all brands
- Flexible working
- This is a great opportunity to work for a luxury brand within a retail & wholesale environment and have an international reach.
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity, please apply by sending your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.