Hotel General Manager
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is working with a 4* International Hotel (franchise) who is looking to hire a Hotel General Manager to work in one of their properties in Dubai, UAE
As a Hotel General Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage day to day operations of the hotel (below 200 rooms)
- Hands-on leadership for all hotel departments, with focus on sales (corporate hotel)
- Supervise and guide the FB Manager (3 outlets)
- Coaching all the HODs
- Ensuring that all hotel policies & procedures are followed
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Hotel General Manager):
- You must have GCC experience in international chains – 5+ years
- 3 years as a GM in UAE
- Locally available for a face to face interview
- Sales background or proven track of sales increment in previous roles
- Great communications skills
- Great leadership skills
- Hospitality degree
Package includes Basic salary, Accommodation & Transport Allowance, Education Allowance.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience.
We are only contacting suitable candidates at this time, Thank you for your interest.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.