Health and Safety Manager
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omnichannel retail business. The business has over 100 stores and a strong presence online and also via their member’s club.
This Health and Safety Manager position is a home-based role with national travel so you will be required to stay away during the week
The roles and responsibilities of the Health & Safety Manager –
- You are expected to carry out the region of 70 site audits per year, these will mainly be in retail stores but will also include Distribution Centres and office space
- Provide support, advice, and training to colleagues in all areas and at all levels of the businesses
- This post is the first line of contact with EHOs, Fire Officers, and other government agencies in the Health & Safety field.
- You need to be able to deliver health and safety solutions & training in a commercial environment
The requirements of this Health & Safety Manager –
- You must have 4 years + experience as a Health & Safety Officer, Specialist, or Manager
- Previous experience in multi-site head office, retail, or distribution is preferable, however, other candidates will be considered
- Full driving license
- Good knowledge and understanding of current health & safety legal requirements
- A member of IOSH and hold the NEBOSH diploma or equivalent
- The ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management
The benefits of this Health & Safety Manager position –
- Car + travel & hotel allowance
- Contributory Pension
- Discounts across the group
- Great Head Office environment
This is a great opportunity to be part of a business that has invested a large number of resources, investment, and training in scaling up the number of new buildings. They are keen to recruit the right team who are excited about the challenge ahead.
If this sounds like you, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2202-109901.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.