Head of Store Format and Design
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is working with this multi-channel, multi-product retail company that is a global, destination retailer that has been established for over 100 years. They are looking for a Head of Store and Development to join the business senior leadership team and will be reporting directly to the COO. This is a new vacancy that is a central function that collaborates with various team include store formats, finance and stores operations. The role will require 1 direct report with Managing relationships within facilities, construction, and brand partners.
Key responsibilities as a Head of Store Format and Design:
- Executes store development and portfolio management strategies
- Oversees creation of project development budgets for store construction.
- Participates in the development of design objectives to meet company objectives
- Implements processes and manages reduction of store costs as they relate to construction, pre-opening, and possession dates.
- Dealing with new store openings from finding site to opening the store and also deal with store closures and relocation.
- Meets company financial objectives for store performance.
- Oversees all new store development & construction partners
- Participates in site selection, design, construction, and operational turnover of new stores in assigned area.
- Challenges and inspires agencies & partners to achieve the company business results.
To be successful in this Head of Store Format and Design:
- You must be / have operated at a Store development, Store format, Property, Facilities or Store construction background
- You must have retail brick & mortar store experience
- This is a hand on role which is managing multiple 3rd parties and work towards various workflows and critical paths
- Project management experience
- Highly organised
- You must have operated in a senior leadership level
- Great stakeholder relationships (this role reports into the main board)
- BIFM/H & S qualification or construction qualification is desirable but not essential.
What’s in it for you…
- Bonus potential
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private healthcare
- Season ticket loan
- Contributory pension
- Staff discount
If this role is something that you would be interested in, then please apply by sending your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.