Head of Store Development & New Store Openings – London
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is working with this multi-channel, multi-product retail company that is a global, destination retailer that has been established for over 100 years.
This is a new vacancy within the business senior leadership team reporting directly to the COO. This is a central function that role works collaborating with various team include store formats, finance and stores operations. The key objective of this position is to lead all new store development and existing store portfolio management across different store gradings. The role will require managing relationships within facilities, construction, and brand partners.
The responsibilities of this Head of Store Development & Store opening position include –
- Executes store development and portfolio management strategies
- Oversees creation of project development budgets for store construction.
- Participates in the development of design objectives to meet company objectives
- Implements processes and manages reduction of store costs as they relate to construction, pre-opening, and possession dates.
- Dealing with new store openings from finding site to opening the store and also deal with store closures and relocation.
- Meets company financial objectives for store performance.
- Oversees all new store development & construction partners
- Participates in site selection, design, construction, and operational turnover of new stores in assigned area.
- Challenges and inspires agencies & partners to achieve the company business results.
To be successful in this Head of Store Development & Store position opening role –
- You must be / have operated at a Store development, Store format, Property, Facilities or Store construction background
- You must have retail brick & mortar store experience
- This is a hands on role which is managing multiple 3rd parties and work towards various workflows and critical paths
- Must have led a team
- Project management experience
- Highly organised
- This is London based with some travel in the UK & potentially internationally
- You must have operated in a senior leadership level
- Great stakeholder relationships (this role reports into the main board)
- BIFM/H & S qualification or construction qualification is desirable but not essential.
The benefits included in this Head of Store Development & Store opening position include-
- Bonus potential
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private healthcare
- Season ticket loan
- Contributory pension
- Staff discount
If this role sounds like you and you have the right planning, forecasting and budgeting skills for this position, please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2002-107830
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.