Head Of Region
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is looking for candidates from the UK, who are willing to relocate to the sunny and warmer climate of Dubai! We are working with one of the largest fashion retailers in the UAE with over 200 stores. This business is known for developing trend led fast fashion and partnering with several international brands. This role is for a Head of Region for the fast fashion group leading a portfolio of 50-100 stores within the territory. You will be responsible for developing the strategic retail plan.
Key Responsibilities of this Head of Region role:
- To implement and prepare an effective operating plan for Retail
- To lead a team of 10 – 15 people from Area, Business, VM and Operational reports.
- Responsible for driving sales, staff development and customer experience.
- Taking full responsibility of the P&L of the Region
- To ensure that there is good customer satisfaction by covering trends, shopping experience & competitors’ strengths by influencing cross functional teams
- Prepare retail operating plan (new stores, seasonal & events) and ensure effective implementation
- Drive retail excellence and brand consistency by conducting regular store visits and monitoring performance
- Driving a compliant region on security, risk, cash control, employment, health and safety & brand standards.
- Regular store visits to monitor performance of each store
- Manage, supervise and coach territory retail team in recruiting, hiring and training of territory retail resources
- Provide regular trading feedback on internal and external trading events and activities
- To Manage Key internal and External Relationships
To be successful in this Head of Retail position you must have –
- Have experience in the Retail sector as a Head of Role /Director or Regional Manager
- You must have experience in the fast fashion, high-volume, high-street retail
- You need to have managed a large portfolio of stores of over 50 + stores on your region
- You must be a strategic thinker that can work to pace and deliver results through their people to deliver commercial results.
- Strong presentation, data analysis, project management skills
What’s in it for you:
- Tax free salary!
- Relocation Assistance & hotel costing
- Flights for you & your family
- 1 trip back to the UK each year
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please do apply by sending your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.