Head of Real Estate
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this exciting grocery shopping and delivery tech business. This company has already had one set of investment and has success in Germany and is scaling up its business in London and other European countries!
This leadership role is to oversee the negotiation, acquisition and location specialist for this business for this warehouse/stores & for a confident and motived contracts manager to support this acceleration.
The responsibilities of this Head of Real Estate position –
- Reporting into the head of UK Expansion your role is to find, negotiate and to due diligence of property and real estate for warehouse and dark stores.
- Dealing with the legal matters surrounding the renting of properties alongside the in-house lawyer.
- Full accountability of the planning, negotiating, supervising, communicating and coordinating.
- Being able to understand lease agreements
- Sourcing new development opportunities from existing and new contacts, research and networking.
- Managing and working with planning, project management and sales teams, from acquisition to completion
- Site identification for commercial development with good market awareness
- Undertaking feasibility and viability appraisals on existing sites and brokering deals
- Excellent communicator in both verbal and written format; able to facilitate clear, concise and timely communication amongst at all levels.
To be successful in the Head of Real Estate position you must have –
- You must be operating at a Head of or Senior Manager within Head of Property, Head of Real Estate or Location specialist.
- Previous or current experience from the top 7 grocers, wholesaler or FMCG is ideal
- Have experience of growing teams
- Exceptional eye for detail and accuracy – Excellent communication at all levels.
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing start-ups in this space where things move at a million miles an hour!
- it’s about making bold decision and being all in.
- Well versed with retail/ commercial leases and exceptional negotiation experience at a high level
Benefits that are included in this Head of Real Estate position –
- 25 days holiday
- Remote working currently and office space in central London
- Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who is keen and ambitious to grow and invest their time in a start-up feel business. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you and you have the relevant experience, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2102-108674.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.