Head of Property Acquisitions
| | |
The Head of Property Acquisitions is an exciting role for a Real Estate/Acquisitions Manager to take a step up with a leading Start Up. This is a newly created position, based in the City of London and will suit someone entreprenurial and ambitious looking to develop their skills within a start up environment.
The Head of Property Acquisitions will be responsible for sourcing new distribution centres, ensuring they are easily accessible to couriers for Deliveries and Collections and strategically planning future territories as part of the UK expansion.
Day to day resposibilities include:
- Identify, negotiate and do due diligence of property and real estate for warehouse and dark stores
- Dealing with the legal matters surrounding the renting of properties alongside their in-house lawyer
- Full accountability of the planning, negotiating, supervising, communicating and coordination
- taking full understanding and ownership of new lease agreements
- Sourcing new development opportunities from existing and new contacts, research and networking
- Managing and working with planning, project management and sales teams, from acquisition to completion
- Site identification for commercial development with good market awareness
- Undertaking feasibility and viability appraisals on existing sites and brokering deals
- Excellent communicator in both verbal and written format; able to facilitate clear, concise and timely communication amongst at all levels
My client are looking for someone with at least 5 years’ previous experience within a similar role with a Food related business (Takeaways, Groceries, Supermarkets etc….). You will have a strong track record of identifying key locations, negotiating favourable rates and resolving issues.
The role offers a salary range between £60,000-75,000 dependent on experience, with lots of growth and development opportunities.
Contact Jay Thandi for more details.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.