Head of Products Dubai
| | |
Quest are proud to be working with an international retailer looking for a Head of Product to come in and lead their team in Dubai. With a year of huge growth plan in expanding digital propositions, this role will suit a Head of Product who has developed for both Online and Instore Digital (e.g POS) to transform the digital proposition within a retail environment.
The Head of Product will be responsible for defining and enhancing the digital product offerings across channels. This will involve carrying out a Digital audit of existing products, create a roadmap to implement improvements and successfully deliver changes to bring our client to the forefront of digital services.
Duties will include:
- Redefine the digital proposition, managing teams, key internal and external stakeholders and ensure targets are met
- Implement Agile working practises and culture of innovation
- Oversee the digital vision and strategy developed by Product Owners and provide recommendations on roadmaps
- Collaborate with Head of Engineering and various stakeholders to develop digital capabilities guidelines including but not limited to product ownership, product design guidelines, engineering practices, etc.
- Continuously look for areas of improvement and provide training across the Product team
The Head of Product will be critical in bringing forth a culture of change, and as the right candidate you will have around 10 years’ experience in owning and delivering digital products, ideally with a retailer or pureplay ecommerce business.
You will have proven experience of working in and leading agile teams.
Our client is looking for someone with a Bachelor’s Degree within IT, Engineering or a related field and preferably a Master’s Degree in the same field.
If you have experience developing holistic product strategies across multiple merchandise categories and a strong understanding of commercial goals and how to implement design changes to achieve targets and are actively looking for international opportunities then apply.
The role will suit someone looking to relocate to the Middle East, with a tax free salary, housing and private medical for the candidate, spouse and up to 3 children.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.