Head of Merchandising (Fashion Retail)
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is working with a premier retail group in the Middle East, who is currently looking for a Head of Merchandising. We are ideally looking for someone who has extensive experience in the fashion retail sector.
As Head of Merchandising, your responsibilities will include:
* Lead the planning and merchandising strategies of assigned brands
* Own, develop, and drive the assigned product brands to exceed sales and profit budgets
* Manage and develop the merchandising and planning team
* Oversee the delivery of weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports
* Ensure delivery of the agreed profitability across brand categories
* Lead in the development of a network of suppliers
* Monitor and deliver category and range performances against financial objectives
* Develop and implement buying plans, product development, purchasing and range sales strategies with the retail team
* Develop high competitor and market awareness within the team
Desirable skills and background:
* Bachelor’s degree with proven experience in planning and merchandising for at least 8 years
* Preferably with experience in the Fashion Retail industry
* Background in Project Management Office (PMO), Change Governance
* Strong project management, people management, organizational, strategic thinking, and analytical skills
* Senior-level written and verbal communication skills
* Working knowledge of ERP (e.g. Oracle)
In return for your handwork and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary along with great benefits.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.