Head of Marketing – Retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are delighted to partner with this Saudi-based group of companies that are involved in Retail, Food & Beverage and Real Estate. This role is with one of their global retail brands focusing on non-food retail and technology and fast becoming a more one-stop, destination shopping experience!
The business is currently looking for a Head of Marketing to deliver the leadership of the overall Marketing budget and strategy across all non-digital channels.
Your responsibilities of this Head of Marketing position –
- Leading the marketing plans by setting marketing objectives and marketing budget in coordination.
- Supervising the marketing research of trademarks by reviewing and making recommendations.
- Preparing the budget and following up the implementation of the marketing plans and campaigns.
- Determine the quantity and quality of products as part of Trade Shows
- Implementation of the promotion plan within set timescales & budget
- Reviewing sales reports on international exhibitions and suppliers.
- Analysing and reviewing the results of the customer satisfaction and making recommendations
- Supervise internal audit of marketing activities by reviewing and updating marketing policies and procedures.
- Improve the marketing team’s development by training (team of 7) by close performance review and management.
- Overseeing the creation of sales channels by exploiting opportunities and identifying areas for geographical expansion
To be successful in this Head of Marketing position –
- This is a key leadership role reporting into the CEO so will want a Market Director who will be mainly focusing of the overall business marketing budgets, campaigns, new territories and customer satisfaction.
- Degree level or similar level of education
- You must be operating as Marketing Director or Head of Marketing
- You must have retail experience from a branded environment
- This role is about strategically been involved in overall marketing strategy, direction from a customer loyalty and commercial perspective and (not covering) but working closely with the digital marketing lead.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills – ideally conversant in both English & Arabic
The benefits of this Head of Marketing role-
- Tax free salary
- Private healthcare
- Flights for yourself and family on annual basis
If this job profile reflects the level of your expertise and knowledge within a digital marketing position, then please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2101-108564.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.