Head of Legal
| | |
Quest is working with a premier consumer goods company in the Middle East currently looking for a Head of Legal to join their team in Dubai. We are ideally looking for someone who has at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role and capacity within the FMCG industry or a law firm.
As Head of Legal, you will:
– Advise and provide legal guidance to the Middle East markets general management on legal decisions and risks
– Represent the company in litigation management and labour disputes
– Keep updated with government legislations and industry developments (both local and international)
– Liaise with Legal, SRA, and HQ and provide legal counsel aligned with the company’s business strategies and objectives
– Ensure that all legal initiatives are communicated to the ME markets and employees
– Manage and lead direct reports / legal team
Desirable skills and background:
– MBA preferred, with a Legal qualification in at least one jurisdiction of the Middle East
– Proficient in both English and Arabic (requirement)
– Strong experience in general management
– At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role and capacity within the FMCG industry or a law firm
If you feel you have the right qualifications for this role, then please apply with an up-to-date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.