Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omni channel fashion retail business. The business has over 100 stores and strong presence online and also via their members club.
The business is looking to for a Head of FP & A which will be in charge of business forecasting for the business.
The roles & responsibilities of this Head of FP & A position –
- Overview of monthly management accounts for Retail, Logistics and Central costs
- Leading the budgets & cash forecasts
- Lead central cost performance reviews
- Interpretation of all financial/management information and make recommendations to senior management
- Challenge and support the commercial management team on matters that have a financial impact, short and long term .
- Analyse & scope new business opportunities within stores & new business partners
- Ad-hoc trading reporting where needed
The requirements of this Head of FP & A position –
- Qualified Accountant – ICAEW, CIMA or ACCA & 5 Years + PQE
- Has worked as a FP& A Manager or Head of
- Previous commercial fast paced environment experience is desirable from a retail, eCommerce or B2C environment with a multi-channel operation.
- Previous management experience
- Strong planning & systems reporting development & implementation
- Strong IT Skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Great stakeholder experience
The benefits of this Head of FP & A position –
- Ownership & Accountability of a new team
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment
This is a great opportunity to be part of a business who has invested a large amount of resource, investment and training in scaling up their online & digital offer. They are keen to recruit the right team who are excited about the challenge ahead. If this sounds like you, please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2108-109368.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.