Head of Financial planning & Analysis
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omni channel fashion retail business. The business has over 100 stores and strong presence online and also via their members club.
- Line Manager for 3 Analysts
- Overview of monthly management accounts for Retail, Logistics and Central costs
- Ownership of weekly trading pack
- Ownership of budgets, forecasts and latest views – accuracy is key due to the impact on cash forecasting
- Regular performance reviews for both stores & e-commerce with heads of departments / Regional Managers
- Ownership and analysis of E-commerce P&L
- Lead central cost performance reviews
- Ownership of monthly Store P&L Packs
- Interpretation of all financial/management information and make recommendations to senior management
- Provide financial management information to senior management in respect of strategic and operational decisions
- Challenge and support the commercial management team on matters that have a financial implication – short and long term
- Analyse & scope new business opportunities within stores & new business partners
- Ad-hoc trading analysis of promotions / offers
Skills and Experience Required
- Qualified Accountant – ICAEW, CIMA or ACCA – 5 Years PQE
- Previous commercial fast paced environment experience is desirable
- Previous management experience is desirable
- Strong planning & systems reporting development & implementation
- Strong IT Skills
- Flexible & diplomatic in approach Excellent communication skills at all levels
- The ability to interact with senior financial and non-financial stakeholders across the business, on a variety of both financial and non-financial matters.
- Forward thinking
The benefits of this position –
- Contributory Pension
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.