Head of Finance
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is working with a well-known Retail Chain who is looking to hire a Country Head of Finance to work in their office in Riyadh, KSA.
As a Country Head of Finance, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the finance team
- Ensuring that all procedures are followed
- Working close with internal and externals auditors
- Budget monitoring for all brands
- Responsible for the efficiency of the department in delivering all the tasks
- Review of the processes and continue improvement
Profile expectations of an Ideal Candidate (Country Head of Finance):
- Managing all the Accounting and Finance staff members
- Responsible for: FP&A, IRFS standards, financial processes, auditing and internal control, cost controlling, Tax & licenses and treasury management.
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly reports
- Liaising with External auditors to ensure an accurate audit opinion
- Management reporting
- Reports ensuring
- Ensuring that the information recorded in the ERP system is correct
- Ensuring IAS are followed
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Country Head of Finance):
- Master’s Degree of Similar in Finance & Accounting
- Minimum 10 years experience in managing teams
- CPA | ACCA | CMA – qualification
- Fluent in English (speaking, writing, reading)
- Arabic speakers and Saudi experience are preferred
- Experience in an International Accounting Firm would be preferred
- Attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure and fast pace environment
- SAP knowledge is a plus
Package is SAR 38,000 – 43,000 per month.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience.
Due to high number of applications, we are contacting only the shortlisted candidates.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.