Head of Facilities – Managed Office Space
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this 5* luxury service office providers in central London. This business puts service in the heart of what they do and provides an environment for businesses to succeed.
As a Head of Facilities you will play a crucial role in working with contractors and suppliers to achieve quality, focus on facilities projects, and have overall responsibility that the building have a safe working environment.
To be successful in this Head of Facilities Position –
- Acting as the primary liaison for contractors and suppliers for ongoing projects.
- Ensuring continuity and compliance from contractors to ensure continuity on projects and they are meeting duration and quality targets.
- Leading facilities teams with a team of domestic assistants and maintenance operatives also
- Streamline facilities processes to improve cost efficiencies
- Working towards budgets and timescales for completion of facilities projects.
- Instrumental in the launch of new offices
- with new sites opening you will play a crucial role in delivering new offices
- Ensuring the centre complies with health and safety regulations
- Delivering training to ensure operational teams
- reinforcing a safe and positive working environment.
To be successful in this Head of Facilities position –
- Experienced, with 5 years + experience in a facility led role
- You must have experience managing one or more sites within a office, hotel or retail environment
- Able to manage, inspire and lead a team, driving them to deliver a high standard of work
- Strong project management skills to deliver on projects with short deadlines
- Strong communication, leadership and organisation skills
- Good understanding of Health & Safety measure and standards required to remain compliant and safe
- Worked with 3rd party contractors and happy to lead people who are not direct employees
Benefits of this Head of Facilities Position –
- Training & career development
- Pension contributions
- Regular team social events – covid permitting
- Wellness programs
- Structured PDP plan
- Free use of the gym facilites
- Family feel environment
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company that is based on traditional values that run deep through the people they employ. If this role sounds like you, please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2111-109579.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.