Head of eCommerce / Product
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are delighted to partner with this international group that is established in 15 countries within supermarket & wholesale. This is a relocation opportunity (if not based there) to Dubai. This role is for a Head of eCommerce/Product to look after the eCommerce Trading, User experience (UX/UI) & Product.
Roles & Responsibilities of this Head of eCommerce/Product –
- Fully accountable of the category online merchandising and category management
- To produce outstanding online customer experience and maximise conversions.
- Leading continuous improvements of the overall UX, campaign executions & site metrics
- You will build & manage a small team of a UX & UI Designer, Product Manager/ Researcher, Category Manager and external agencies.
- To negotiate directly with suppliers to achieve competitive costs and product offerings
- Use analytic tools for critical decisions on price/promotions and competitor analysis
- Generate daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports
- Work x-functionally with other internal stakeholders
- To be successful in this Head of eCommerce/Product –
- You must have Head of /Senior Management level within eCommerce Merchandising, Trading or Product within a supermarket, multi product, online global marketplace or global retailer.
- You must have led a team and have understanding of Merchandising/Category Managers, UX/UI and Product.
- Have dealt with suppliers directly to develop strong commercial relationships.
- Can thrive in an autonomous environment to identify commercial opportunities
- Good understanding of working with analytic tools
- Experience of zero–based budgeting (not essential)
- Highly logical, with a track record of building success using data & competitor analysis.
Benefits of this Head of eCommerce/Product –
- Relocation & visa application assistance
- Private healthcare & dental
- schooling allowance
If your profile reflects the level of your expertise and knowledge then please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2011-108393.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.