Head of Ecommerce
| | |
This is an exciting new job opportunity with a Luxury Fashion retailer seeking a dynamic Head of Ecommerce to their central London Head Office. At the forefront of contemporary fashion, setting the latest trends, this role has come about due to the growth of their retail channel.
The Head of Ecommerce will be responsible for increasing customer conversions and developing the brands digital proposition, effectively taking ownership of the trading of this brand’s website, from devising the overall commercial trading strategy with the internal teams, to monitoring daily activity.
The role will require a high level of strategic thought, but will involve a lot of hands on delivery and oversight of the team.
Key responsibilities as Head of Ecommerce include:
- Developing the ecommerce and working closely with internal teams across Marketing, Merchandising, CRM and Customer Service to ensure that the website aligns with latest trends
- Driving online sales growth through maximising traffic, conversions and ROI
- Updating the CMS to support seasonal campaigns & optimization of permanent website content
- Leading all website merchandising and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) to maxmise online profitability and conversation
- Working with merchandising team to curate an online buying, forecasting and budget management
- Management of online visual merchandising, and optimising customer journey
- Localise, manage & enhance content & landing pages
- Maximising all opportunities to drive brand awareness and online sales via a variety of marketing methods including PPC, CRM, Display and SEO
- Monitoring competitor activity, identifying trading opportunities where this market can maximise on sales
The role will suit someone used to working within small Ecommerce teams, who will roles their sleeves up and deliver results.
The role requires someone customer centric, understanding what will create a great digital experience and keeping the eCommerce site fresh and relevant across Desktop, Mobile and Tablet.
The Ecommerce team is currently growing, so the role will suit someone who can create a long term strategy and vision, and provide the team with direction.
If all the above sounds of interest call me on 0208 222 0555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the job reference number JO-1911-107289
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.