Head of Digital
| | |
Quest have proudly partnered with a leading Women’s Fashion brands, looking to continue their digital expansion with an opening for a Head of Digital to join their team. They are looking for a holistic Head of Digital who understands how to transform the online journey to offer customers exceptional customer experiences.
This Head of Digital will be responsible for linking the digital experiences with real ones. The role will involve looking at how enhance online trading, enhance User Experience (with a focus on CRO) and roll out new integrations to enhance customer experiences (Livechat/Digital Customer Service, Social Media Checkouts etc…).
The roles and responsibilities in this Head of Digital:
- Taking ownership of website trading performances, exploring ways to increase sales, drive profitability and improve customer experiences
- Explore methods of driving customer engagement through improved UX and delivering a seamless customer service experience across both website, app and in store
- Working collaboratively with Buying and Merchandising teams, devising forecasts, prioritising products and promotions and working with Digital Marketing teams to plan budgets accordingly
- Leading weekly trade meetings, assessing performance, identify immediate opportunities and optimise campaigns based on data
- Working with internal stakeholders to plan new website developments and integrations, to drive engagement and conversions across the site
- Integrating customer services to improve web communication channels
- Collaborate with IT to scope, size and prioritise site functionality development and opportunities to improve customer UX within BAU workflows
- Monitor & propose trading actions to further optimise gross revenue and EBITDA delivery
- Manage regular site walks to maintain site quality and continually optimise site performance
Skills and Responsibility Required:
To be successful in this Head of Digital position you will have 10 years experience working within eCommerce or Online Trading and are already a Head of eCommerce. You must have previous experience in overseeing Trading, Customer Service and UX teams and have a solid track record of driving revenue and sales within previous roles.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Proven experience delivering strong revenue growth for a fashion-focused DTC ecommerce business
- A track record of driving both customer engagement, sales revenue and customer lifetime value
- Successfully rolled out initiatives to improve the digital customer experiences and experience in rolling out Customer Service innovations
- You must have managed a management team and led PDP’s and training recommendations
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and evidence of successful outcomes from collaborative projects with the confidence with working with the C-Suite.
- Fashion experience, particularly within Women’s Wear is preferable although experience within related Fashion, Beauty, Accessory or Footwear industries may also be considered
If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed within this excellent opportunity apply today or get in touch with Shilpa John from the team to find out more details. The role will by hybrid working with a mix of 2/3 days in the office a week to lead and collaborate with teams.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.