Head of Digital Trade – Mat Cover
| | |
Quest are supporting a leading Beauty brand and retailer in looking for a Head of Digital Trade – Mat Cover to join the team for a 9 month FTC, with the possibility to extend.
The Head of Digital trade will be responsible for ensuring the website offers a personalised and customer-centric journey, managing the trading team to deliver commercial KPI’s. Key duties will include:
- Optimise the site to improve consumer journey and drive conversions. Also explore innovations to ensure the site offers a unique Customer Centric journey
- Collaborate with the Merchandising teams, ensure key promotions and seasonal campaigns align with strategies.
- Lead on site search strategy including keyword optimisation, content strategy and UX and marketing to develop new digital functionality focused on trade, core user journey improvement, and key KPI’s.
- Work closely with UX team to ensure the delivery developing a best in class navigation experience across web and app
- Executing and delivering the established trade plans across mobile, desktop and long term
Skills and Experience
You will have built your career working within the beauty sector, either with a multi-brand retailer or a brand, have managed a team previously and have a proven track record of delivering sales/revenue goals.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has worked across products (web, mobile web and app), who prioritises the Customer Experience and has successfully improved CRO previously.
Apply to join a great team or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.